Saturday, October 3, 2009

Short stories online

Hello all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that two of my stories are now published online. One is my vampire tale entitled, "Trailings of the Other Kind," which can be found at http://www.dropsofcrimson.com
Another entitled "Partum" was published in the Innsmouth Free Press this month. You can find it online at http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/2009-10_IFP_Fiction.pdf

On another writing note, a staged reading of my play, "Magnificent Healing," will be presented on October 17 as part of the annual PAIRWN women's health conference. If funding is received, it will be given a full production ready for June at Open Stage of Harrisburg as part of the Flying Solo Festival. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Cate Masters said...

Congrats Lori! Haven't had a chance yet but I'm looking forward to reading your story. I'll keep my fingers - and toes - crossed for the funding. That would be amazing! Please keep us updated.
Best,
Cate