Monday, July 18, 2011

Tiger's Mate: Print Release

My publisher for my fantasy romance novels released Tiger's Mate in print over the weekend. The ebook came out in April and after doing well in sales New Concepts Publishing decided to offer this second book in the series in print also.

Ebook sales provide the bulk of my book sales but there are still millions of readers who prefer a print book.  Lots of those print lovers are romance readers.  Tiger's Mate follows the tale of another of the legendary Tiger warriors as he makes the trek toward his homeland in the company of the sorceress who holds his soul in her power with a magical bonding curse. 

Do you currently buy more ebooks than print books?  Do you visit bookstores to purchase your books or buy online?

1 comment:

Cate Masters said...

Congrats! Be sure to let us know when you schedule a signing.
Since receiving a Kindle for Mother's Day, my ebook purchases have left the print mostly behind. I love my Kindle. :)