Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi Everyone: Sorry I've been absent but I've been on the road a lot.
I followed with interest the discussion on the covers. My own thought is that each author should be responsible for what they put on the site.
It continues to be busy. I'll be at the Barnes and Noble in Lancaster from noon to 2 pm tomorrow and then on to the Barnes and Noble in Philadelphia tomorrow night from 7 - 9 pm.
George: I hope to see you in Lancaster. Anyone else?
The month of July I'll be doing a number of signing at the Jersey shore. July 3rd in Avalon, July 16th near Atlantic City, July 18th in Sea Isle City, then July 30th in Ocean City.
I'll be at Thrillerfest in New York from July 8 - 11.
So, if I.m AWOL, it's not because I'm not following what you're talking about.
I love the discussion and am impressed with all of the work ongoing.
Hope to see some of you at the Camp Hill Barnes and Noble next Wednesday.
Don

1 comment:

Lisa Lawmaster Hess said...

Safe travel, Don! This Jersey girl envies your Jersey shore venues!

Lisa