Friday, February 10, 2012

Arthurian legend with a twist

A contemporary twist, that is. Add a dash of magic, a sprinkle of time travel that sends a knight into the future, and a girl who could pass for Lancelot's love from medieval times, and you have A Hard Day's Knight, released today from Decadent Publishing.

Yes, the title's an homage to my infatuation with The Beatles. I think I was the youngest Beatlemaniac.

But I also fell in love with Arthur and his knights after reading The Once and Future King.

Any of your childhood tales still inspiring you today?



Today I'm celebrating my release at the Decadent blog, as well as at Amber Leigh Williams' blog. I hope you'll pop over and say hi.

3 comments:

Ted Cross said...

I just finish A Once and Future King this week. I wish someone would make a really realistic version of the Arthurian legends.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on a great cover and a new release. Will you have this at the booksigning next weekend?

Cate Masters said...

Yes, me too, Ted.

No, Susan, this is a short one, so ebook only. Thanks!